1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In accordance with the duty of information contained in art.10 of the Law nº 34/2002, of 11th of July, Law of E-Commerce and Information Services Societies, the following data is reflected to: DEIMOS IMAGING S.L.U., Fiscal Identification Code B47584529, registered with the Trade Register of Valladolid, Section 8, Page 18731, with the registered seat at Parque Tecnológico de Boecillo, Galileo Building, grey module, ground floor, nr. 101, Boecillo (Valladolid), Spain, and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Hereinafter THE COMPANY).
3. USE OF THE SITES: The Web Sites of THE COMPANY provide access to multiple information, tools, software and data (hereinafter “the content”) on the Internet, owned by THE COMPANY and to which the USER can access. The USER shall be responsible for the use of the Sites.
4. THE USER commits to make an appropriate use of the contents and services that THE COMPANY offers in its Sites, including, without limitations, not to use such contents and services for (i) engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order activities; and (ii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading any computer virus or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
5. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the provisions of Spanish Act No. 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, and Royal Decree No. 1720/2007 implementing Act No. 15/1999, and all other related legislation, and seeks to ensure proper handling and use of USER’s personal data. To this end, along with every personal data gathering form, for any services that a USER may request from THE COMPANY, the latter will inform the USER on the existence and acceptance of the particular terms of personal data treatment on a case by case basis, informing on the responsibility over the created folder, the address of the person in charge of that folder and the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Moreover, according to Spanish Act No. 34/2002, on E-Commerce and Information Society’s Services, THE COMPANY will ask for USER’s consent in order to use his/her email for commercial purposes at all times.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may arise out of mistakes or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Web Sites or transmission of any virus or malicious or otherwise harmful programs, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. AMENDMENTS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make any unannounced amendments it deems appropriate in its Web Sites, and is able to modify, delete or add contents and services, as well as their presentation or location on the Web Sites.
9. LINKS: If there are links in the Web Sites that redirect to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstance will THE COMPANY be liable for the contents of any link under another Web Site, nor it will guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in such links or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not involve any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
11. OVERVIEW: THE COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions and any unauthorized use of its Sites by exercising all civil and criminal actions under the applicable laws.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may change at any time the terms or conditions specified herein and publicize such changes. These conditions will remain in force until they are modified by other published ones.
13. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION APPLICABLE: the relationship of THE COMPANY and the USER will be ruled by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valladolid.
Privacy and Data Protection
Privacy and Data Protection Policy of DEIMOS IMAGING S.L.U.
(Hereinafter THE COMPANY)
2. USE AND TREATMENT OF DATA.
THE COMPANY is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to the personal data that are required or are obtained by users on its Web Sites in order to manage the services offered or sending them business communications, products or services that may be of their interest.
3. SECRET AND DATA SECURITY.
THE COMPANY commits to the fulfillment of its obligation to keep secrecy on personal data and to protect and take the technical and organizational measures required to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, considering the state of technology at any given moment, in accordance with the applicable regulations. However, THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet neither the inviolability of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
5. DATA ACCESS.
No third party may, under no circumstances, access your personal data without your express consent on a case by case basis, except for those considered responsible for the processing of personal data, who need to access in order to manage the service.
6. USERS RIGHTS.
Users have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or the addresses indicated in Section 1 above,
identifying and specifying the application communication, and including a photocopy of ID. They can also send an email to email@example.com Please consider the procedure of Article 25 of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, for the purpose of exercising your rights.
7. COMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS.
THE COMPANY, under Spanish Act 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Services Society and ECommerce, in any case shall forward advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purpose to users, without their previous request or consent. It will neither send unsolicited messages or previously consented messages, without the users’ previous consent.
8. ELECTRONIC DEREGISTRATION
THE COMPANY informs users that if they have applied for receiving commercial messages or alerts in electronic form, they may unsubscribe from such communications by following the instructions in each case or by communicating it to firstname.lastname@example.org.